For Best Results:
Use with dry hands only. Use one pac for regular wash load. For extra large loads or high capacity machines, use 2 pacs. Place pack at the back of the washer drum before adding your clothes. Do not place in the dispenser drawer. Pacs should not be cut or torn open (they are designed to dissolve entirely in water).
Do not overload the washing machine. If there are too many items in your machine, the ratio of water to clothes may be off and pac may not be mixed with enough water to fully dissolve. Overfilling your washing machine will not allow your laundry to be washed properly.
- Compatible with All Machines: HE/high efficiency, standard, front loaders, top loaders, you name it!
- No Unnecessary Chemicals: Free of dyes, chlorine, phosphates, and optical brighteners
- Naturally Scented: Lightly scented with essential oils and botanical extracts
- Non-Irritating & Gentle on Skin: Rinses fully and leaves no irritating residues
- Naturally Formulated: Contains plant-derived ingredients
- Eliminates Stains and Odors: The Power of 4-in-1: Detergent + Stain Fighter + Brightener + Odor Defense
Ingredients: Alcohols, C12-16, ethoxylated (CAS #68551-12-2, surfactant)*, glycerin (CAS #56-81-5, processing aid)*, alkyl (C10-16) ether sulfate, sodium salt (CAS #68585-34-2, surfactant)*, water (CAS #7732-18-5, processing aid), subtilisin (CAS #9014-01-01, enzyme), alpha amylase (CAS #9000-90-2, enzyme), polyethylene glycol monododecyl ether (CAS #9002-92-0, surfactant)*, orange oil (citrus aurantium dulcis) (CAS #8008-57-9, plant derived fragrance)*, fir needle oil (abies sibirica) (CAS #8021-28-1, plant derived fragrance)*, polyvinyl alcohol film (PVOH) with bittering agent (CAS #9002-89-5, synthetic water soluble film). *Denotes plant or mineral origin.